PA Pain and Rehab is always looking for qualified individuals to join our team. We are a growing multi-specialty practice that incorporates chiropractic, rehabilitation, and pain management. Our goal is to provide our patients with a professional and caring environment to promote recovery and healing from their injuries. Please review a brief job description and submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our team.
Business Development Specialist
Identify potential new clients as well as increase the value of existing clients. The person in this position with arrange meetings with clients, attend networking events, and organize company events. They will also research new opportunities, establish relationships and networks of industry professionals, provide input on Brand Awareness, and strategize with management on creating new business strategies.
Business Development Specialist
PA Pain & Rehab (PAPR) has been operating for 20 years and has 6 facilities located in the Philadelphia metro area, specializing in Physical Rehabilitation.
We are searching for an energetic and dynamic professional who thinks differently and has a creative and aggressive approach to developing new business. This individual will be intimately involved in the current and future strategies of the company and will be poised for rapid professional progression. In addition to Business Development, the ideal candidate will also have professional knowledge of Marketing including the use of Website/Social Media strategies and tactics.
– Identify potential new clients as well as increasing the value of our existing clients.
– Arranging meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective, existing and former clients.
– Attending networking events as well as organizing company sponsored events.
– Researching organizations and individuals to uncover new opportunities.
– Establishing relationships/networks of industry professionals or influencers.
– Provide suggestions to improve Brand Awareness: logos, physical location design, signage, marketing collateral.
– Brainstorming with the management team to create new business strategies and or new market opportunities.
– Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
– Identifying and Presenting services that would appeal to new and existing clients.
– Supporting the marketing director’s initiatives with the planning, executing and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media or content marketing.
– Contributing to social media content.
– Keeping up with technologies used in social media and online marketing.
– Online Presence/Reviews: Monitor, evaluate, and act upon errors in online presence and respond to reviews.
– Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
– 1-3 years of experience in business development, marketing or related field. Healthcare experience a plus but not required.
– Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
– Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing.
– Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
– Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
– Must have a high level of creativity.
– Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Salary: $60,000 annually + bonus
– 401K with company contribution
– Performance-based incentives
– Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Various front desk applications, record patient medical history; confirming purpose of visit. Prepares patients for examination by physician, educate patient on treatment procedures, therapies performed and patient-specific exercise program, and other duties assigned by clinic coordinator and/or practice administrator.
Medical Assistant (MA)
PA Pain & Rehab (PAPR) has been operating for 20 years and has 6 facilities in the Philadelphia metro area, specializing in Physical Rehabilitation.
We are looking for a highly motivated, positive and organized Medical Assistant to join our growing company. This position includes a competitive salary, bonus package, yearly bonuses with the potential for weekly/monthly bonuses, and Paid Time Off with opportunities for professional progression.
We have 6 medical centers located in the Philadelphia metro market focusing on physical rehabilitation. Our offices are staffed with MD’s, Chiropractors and Medical Assistants. Our treatments focus mostly on personal injury and rehabilitation but we are currently growing additional patient types.
In this position, you will be responsible for assisting the Chiropractor with office duties. The ideal candidate for this position would be someone who thrives under a fast-paced, changing environment. You would be responsible for directing patients to the proper treatment stations and providing patients with medical care. As a point of contact, you are required to possess the ability to thrive and remain calm under pressure, and excellent communication skills. Additionally, you should display excellent communication and customer service skills, and that is always addressing patients with a positive attitude.
– Serve as a point of contact for the patient and make them feel comfortable
– Understand treatment and medical terminology to teach to patients, in order to help them understand their treatment plan
– Direct patients through the office
– Safely help patients on and off of electric muscle stimulation and traction beds
– Ensure that the exercise area and exam rooms remain clean
– High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
– Prior experience in either an outpatient clinic or other healthcare setting is preferred
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively on the phone, in writing and email
– Ability to exercise discretion on sensitive and confidential matters
– One or more years of demonstrated medical experience
– Excellent communication skills to relate to physicians, patients and other office staff
– Certification or Associates Degree in Medical Assistant is preferred
– Salary based on experience
– 401K with company contribution after 90 days Paid Time Off after 90 days
– Yearly bonus with potential for weekly and monthly bonus
Monday through Friday: 8:45 AM – 6 PM
Lunch: 1 PM – 2 PM